Due to STAAR testing this week at area schools, the Sonics practice schedule will have some changes. There will be NO PRACTICES on Monday, March 27. Tuesday practice at Sharpstown will still take place, but parents should use their best judgment as to whether it’s appropriate for their children to attend. Practices for the remainder of the week will remain unaffected.
Posts tagged cancellation
Due to the rain on the north side of town this afternoon, today’s practice at Klein High School has been cancelled.
The rain has been intermittent late this morning and early afternoon in the Sharpstown High area so rather than risk having people come out a second weekend in a row for nothing, the decision has been made to call off practice Our next practice session there will be Thursday, March 16 at 6:30 PM.
We will most likely send a follow-up email out by Tuesday to remind everyone to try to attend our first weeknight session since it will be our only one prior to the season opener meet on Saturday, March 18.
Due to this morning’s rain, the 10:00 AM practice at Klein High School has been cancelled. Our next practice session there will be Wednesday, March 15 at 6:30 PM.
We will continue to monitor the weather today to determine whether the 1:00 PM practice at Sharpstown will proceed as scheduled. We will notify everyone ASAP if conditions force us to cancel that session as well.
Due to the heavy rain this afternoon, practice at Sharpstown High on Thursday, May 19 has been cancelled.
Due to STAAR testing, there will be no Sonics practices on Monday. The normal practice schedule will resume for the remainder of the week.
Sonics Wednesday practice, April 20, at Klein High has been cancelled due to continued rain and commuting difficulties around the north side of the city. South side practice tonight at Westbury High is tentative at this time. If you are considering coming out to run, please contact Coach Tim Woods (281-658-7405) to confirm before heading over there.
Due to the heavy rains and subsequent commuting difficulties, Tuesday’s practice at Sharpstown, Apr. 19, has been cancelled.
Due to STAAR testing this week, the Sonics coaches have decided to cancel Monday practices (March 28) in order to give our young athletes every opportunity to prepare effectively. The practice schedule for the remainder of the week will remain unchanged.
Due to the incoming tropical storm this evening, all Sonics practices are being canceled for today.